LazPlantBrowser, is a free project. This app allows you to process multiple drawings at once. You can choose available commands from the list or make your own command. It works for both AutoCAD Plant 3D and P&ID (2012 and 2013). The default package already comes with Update Acquisition, Refresh Tag, and Synchstyles addin.
LazPlantBrowser-0.3Beta.zip (Last Updated on Apr 14, 2013)
- Added support for 2014 version
- Bug fix
- Download the zip file
- Unblock the zip file
- Extract the zip content to either %AppData%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins or %ProgramFiles%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins
- It should now look like ......Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\Lazcad.PlantBrowser.bundle\
- Open AutoCAD Plant 3D or P&ID
- Type LazPlantBrowser in the command line.
Future Feature Roadmap
- Add new command to run script (.scr) file
- Configurable options for each command
- New Version update notification
- Show detailed result for the job (errors and information)
We welcome any suggestion and idea. Please send to email@example.com
LazPlantBrowser-0.2.0.1Beta.zip (Last Updated on Dec 12, 2012) - 146 Downloads
- Bug Fix - Fix Refresh Annotation command which does not work correctly if drawing is not opened (silent command).
- Bug Fix - Remove buggy Refresh Annotation from Synchstyles command. Running Synchstyles command no longer update annotations. You have to queue Refresh Annotation command manually after Synchstyles command to update annotation correctly.
LazPlantBrowser-0.2Beta.zip (Last Updated on Oct 28, 2012) - 116 Downloads
- Supports both 2012 and 2013 version
- Add supports for Piping, Ortho, and Iso projects
- Distributed using autoloader format for easier installation
- Some commands can run without opening the drawing
- Updated User Interface for easier navigation
- Added new command (Regenerate Tag)
LazPlantBrowser-0.1Beta.zip (Last Updated on Jul 31, 2012) - 103 Downloads